Find your RICS East Midlands Surveyor. Homebuyers and Investors can get a fixed price property survey quote
Some typical Homebuyer / Investor questions
- Which Homebuyer Survey do I choose when buying a house in East Midlands?
- What is the cost of my chosen Survey for a property in East Midlands?
- When will the Survey be carried out for my property in East Midlands?
- When do I receive my Homebuyer Survey Report for my property in East Midlands?
We put you in touch with a RICS Surveyor who will discuss your locationkeyword property survey requirements.
Remember finding out the cost of repairs, opens the door for negotiating a lower purchase offer with the seller.
Use the easy Survey Quotation and available Survey dates request in the link below and move forward to owning your property.
Click to Get a Surveying Quote
Make your move and choose one of the following Surveys:
- The RICS Condition Report
- Condition only
- The RICS Homebuyer Report
- Condition and Valuation
- The Premium Building Survey
- Condition, Valuation, Repairs with approx costs / urgency
The age of your property will determine which Survey you need.
The Premium report details what repairs should be taken into consideration and when ideally those should be carried out.
Why Choose Us
Homebuyer Surveying in partnership with the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with access to a nationwide network of RICS chartered Surveyors. You can order the right property survey for your needs. You can choose between The RICS Condition Report - Property Condition Only, The RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation, The RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation and Repairs with Approximate Costs / Urgency. You found a property and made an offer ‘Subject to Survey’ it is now important that you take note and act on your Survey results. Consider making a lower offer! remember the repairs will still need to be organised.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Homebuyer Surveying Advice From a Professional? – Book a call from a RICS Surveyor. Please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
You can also get a Conveyancing quote online with us. Our conveyancing search filters provide specialist conveyancing quotes. Help to Buy, Right to Buy, Shared Ownership, and Transfer of Equity.
You can also search for a specific Lender Conveyancer that is on your approved mortgage conveyancing lender panel. This is often applicable when you have a loan / mortgage.
Our Service Includes:
- Finding the right Homebuyer Survey for your property purchase quickly and efficiently
- Competitive Homebuyer Surveying quotes to match your Survey needs – 3 choices
- You can arrange for a Surveyor to call you if you are unsure which Survey is best for you
- Homebuyer Surveying in partnership with the Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel focuses on delivering what the Customer needs to make an informed decision
- Our Surveying quotes are comprehensive and tailored to suit First Time Buyers, Buy to Let Investors, Residential Property Buyers and New Build Buyers that need a fast track Survey
- We also provide a Conveyancer Finder service which can be Lender specific if required. The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel is nationwide and the members are SRA regulated Conveyancing Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers