Homebuyer Surveying is up and RunningWritten by Homebuyer Surveying
Homebuyer Conveyancing was launched to provide Homebuyers and Investors an easy way of finding and comparing conveyancing costs online. The sophisticated calculator provides a unique platform for both Homebuyers and Investors to view Conveyancing quotes by either price, postcode or both. To Save and Convey
Introducing Homebuyer Surveying for your RICS property survey needs
With the success of Homebuyer Conveyancing, we are ready to provide a similar experience for Surveying and RICS Home Property Surveys / Reports. We are pleased to announce the launch of Homebuyer Surveying.
Homebuyer Surveying will help you with the complex process of:
- Finding a local RICS chartered surveyor
- Providing Homebuyer Survey Report quotes, allowing YOU the choice of the report that best suits your needs
- Booking and choosing your Surveyor to carry out your Homebuyer Survey
The Top questions asked by Homebuyers and Investors
The two questions Homebuyers and Investors ask are:
- Which Homebuyer survey do I need?
- How much does the survey cost?
The type of Survey to use depends on what information YOU want from the Survey.
The Valuation is for the Lender and the Survey is for YOU.
Remember a Valuation is NOT a Survey
It's an opportunity for you to understand what repair costs may be required to bring the property up to a RICS standard.
The results help you to:
- Budget for repairs
- Negotiate further the purchase offer price you made for the property
- Pull out from the purchase
- Progress the purchase and move to exchange
Our advice is use a professional (a RICS chartered surveyor) to determine if the property has any costly repairs to consider. Get a quote and price for your survey online now and discuss with your Surveyor the advantages of spending on a Premium Homebuyer Report.
Latest from Homebuyer Surveying
Why Choose Us
Homebuyer Surveying in partnership with the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with access to a nationwide network of RICS chartered Surveyors. You can order the right property survey for your needs. You can choose between The RICS Level 1 Condition Report - Property Condition Only, The RICS Level 2 Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation, The RICS Level 3 Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation and Repairs with Approximate Costs / Urgency. You found a property and made an offer ‘Subject to Survey’ it is now important that you take note and act on your Survey results. Consider making a lower offer! remember the repairs will still need to be organised.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Homebuyer Surveying Advice From a Professional? – Book a call from a RICS Surveyor. Please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
You can also search for a specific Lender Conveyancer that is on your approved mortgage conveyancing lender panel. This is often applicable when you have a loan / mortgage.
Our Service Includes:
- Finding the right Homebuyer Survey for your property purchase quickly and efficiently
- Competitive Homebuyer Surveying quotes to match your Survey needs – 3 choices
- You can arrange for a Surveyor to call you if you are unsure which Survey is best for you
- Homebuyer Surveying in partnership with the Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel focuses on delivering what the Customer needs to make an informed decision
- Our Surveying quotes are comprehensive and tailored to suit First Time Buyers, Buy to Let Investors, Residential Property Buyers and New Build Buyers that need a fast track Survey
- We also provide a online Conveyancer Finder service which can be Lender specific if required. The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel is nationwide and the members are SRA regulated Conveyancing Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers